Our trip departs daily at 8:00am and finishes at 4:00pm
Duration: 8 hours
Pick-up & Drop-off: Your centrally located hotels in Hanoi
- Enjoy the rural Red River landscape and Vietnam countryside on vintage Vespa
- Take a walk through a local wet market
- Get off the beaten track and see local non-tourist sights
- Visit a market and ancient temple and pagoda
- Enjoy delicious special dishes and local drink
- Navigate small streets and alleyways by vintage vespa
- Experience the past, present and future of Hanoi and its landmarks
- Savor delicious foods that make Vietnamese Cuisine
Driver and guide pick you up at hotel or your residence then we drive to Countryside out of Hanoi through the historic Long Bien Bridge. Along the way we immerse ourselves into rice paddy, fruit garden, local villages to reach Co Loa ancient citadel dated back 250 BC. Meet a local family to learn more about life in Red river delta. Then we have lunch in a local restaurant before heading back to Hanoi.
In the afternoon to continue to we ride to the must see landmarks of Hanoi and the hidden parts of this great city which is full of culture and history to see truly how local Vietnamese people live, work, play and pray.
Riding through the Back streets that car or bus could not access
Walk along the legendary 150 years old train tracks to visit a local neighborhood which live only 1 meter on the side
Quench our thirst with some glass of national drink Bia Hoi before taking a short cruise to West lake for the cool breeze
We continue by Zigzagging through the narrow alleys to the Huu Tiep Lake and legendary reunification train track. Recharge ourselves with Hanoian delicacy where locals love to hangout and we wrap up our adventure of a life time in a infamous Egg Coffee Cafe dated back since 1946.
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp/ Line/ Kacaotalk/ Wechat/ Viber/ : +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 109
Book with us directly by Email or Call/WhatsApp to enjoy good prices
OUR TOUR INCLUSION
Pickup & drop off, good quality Vespa, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, local lunch, drinks, Lelmets and raincoats(if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide