HANOI FULLL DAY VESPA TOURS TOUR SNAPSHOT:
Experience the best of Vietnamese hospitality as you cruise, ride, relax, explore, and indulge in local cuisine on our Vespa tour. Feel like a local as you ride pillion and soak up the bustling vibes, taking in historical pagodas and bridges as we tour through backstreets and villages.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture- & Fun
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Tour Price: $109 per person
Private Tour: $119 per person
We also have by motorbike option Price : $99
- Our trip departs daily at 8:00am and finishes at 4:00pm
- Duration: 8 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your centrally located hotels in Hanoi
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS HANOI VESPA TOURS
- Enjoy the rural Red River landscape and Vietnam countryside on vintage Vespa
- Take a walk through a local wet market
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a vintage Vespa
- Cross Long Bien Bridge – one of the most famous landmarks in the capital of Vietnam, a Symbol Of Hanoi Culture & History
- Get off the beaten track and see local non-tourist sights
- Visit a market and ancient temple and pagoda
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House…
- Enjoy delicious special dishes and local drink
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Navigate small streets and alleyways by vintage vespa
- Experience the past, present and future of Hanoi and its landmarks
- Savor delicious foods that make Vietnamese Cuisine
ITINERARY HANOI FULLL DAY VESPA TOURS
Start your Hanoi Vespa Tour by meeting our friendly guide and experienced drivers at your hotel. They will provide a briefing on safe riding techniques and the basics of riding a Vespa, including how to get on and off and how to signal when needed. The guide will also go through the itinerary for the day in detail and ask about any dietary restrictions.
The first leg of the tour will take you out of the bustling city of Hanoi to an 800-year-old village, where you can experience the peaceful countryside life. Along the way, you’ll stop at a beautiful bonsai garden to learn about this traditional art and see some stunning plant creations. Meet a local family living in a 200-year-old Vietnamese house, try some sweet treats with tea, and chat with them with the help of your translator guide.
Continue your journey through the tranquil banana and vegetable farming area of Red River Island, passing by rice paddies and taking a dirt road to Co Loa Citadel Temple. This historical site is associated with the legend of Vietnam’s founding and protection against foreign invaders, dating back to 300 BC. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to take photos of the stunning scenery and local farmers.
On the second leg of the tour, ride leisurely back to the city to enjoy a delicious lunch at local eateries and family-run businesses. These places offer authentic dishes and are popular with locals, so you can experience the real flavor of Hanoi and support the local community.
Next, ride through the narrow alleys to Huu Tiep Lake to see the remains of an aircraft that was shot down in 1972, still lying in the middle of a quiet neighborhood. Visit a local family and chat with the owner, a war veteran, about his fascinating stories of Vietnam from his childhood to modern times. This will be an opportunity to learn more about Vietnamese culture and customs.
Finally, end your tour by getting a caffeine fix at a special Egg coffee cafe that dates back to 1946 before being dropped off back at your hotel.
Pickup & drop off, good quality Vespa, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, local lunch, drinks, Lelmets and raincoats(if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp/ Line/ Kacaotalk/ Wechat/ Viber/ : +84(0)982416518
Price: $ 115
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Do I have to ride the vintage Vespa? No, you do not have to ride the Vespa; all of our guests ride pillion behind one of our experienced and professional licensed driver/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
Follow us on Facebook
Hanoi Vespa Tours – Vietnam Vintage Vespa Tours – Cycling Tours Hanoi – Hanoi Bicycle Tours
Hanoi Motorcycle Tours – Hanoi Motorbike Tours – Hanoi Jeep Tours – Vienam Jeep Tours