TOUR SNAPSHOT: Hanoi City Vespa Tours
Our tour combines all the best things that the real Hanoi has to offer. We don’t just take you to see the city but to feel connected to it as well on a vintage Vespa. You will see things you would never see on your own to get a good appreciation for how the locals live from the backstreets and hidden alleys to the vibrant organized chaotic streets.
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
Group Tour Price:
$75 ONLY $65
Private Tour: $75
- Tour Runs Daily
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 12:30 ( Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 17:30 ( Lunch included)
- Pick-up & Drop-off: We provide free pick-up and drop-off from all hotels
Hanoi City Vespa Tours
- Navigate back streets and alleyways by vintage vespa
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- See, hear, feel and taste Hanoi on a vintage Vespa
- Experience the past, present and future of Hanoi and its landmarks
- Savor delicious foods that make Vietnamese Cuisine
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House…
- Cruise through quiet island in the middle of the city – Banana island
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Understand deeply the real life of local people
- Travelling on a Vespa will provide you with a unique and exciting taste
ITINERARY: Hanoi City Vespa Tours
Meet our guide and drivers from Asia Vespa Tours at your hotel. We watch and listen to our guide for safe bike riding techniques & things we need to notice while we are riding on our Vespa and where to get on the Vespa the easiest way and how to sit comfortably. Simple signals to use when necessary. Our tour guide will go through our itineraries in details and ask for any special food requirementWhen everyone and everything ready 123 let rock the streets!
The first stage of our Hanoi Vespa Tours, We ride to the must see landmarks of Hanoi and the hidden parts of this great city which is full of culture and history. Crossing the historical and legendary Long Bien bridge, Walk along the legendary 150 years old train tracks to visit a local neighborhood where people live only 1 meter to the side. Quench our thirst with some glass of national drink Bia Hoi before taking a short cruise to West lake for the cool breeze.
The second stage of our Hanoi Vespa Tours, immerse yourself in the peaceful and colorful flower, vegetable and banana plantations by cruising along the trails of the farming villages along the Red River. We have the opportunity toexperience different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life of Hanoi.
The third stage of our Hanoi Vespa Tours, We continue by Zigzagging through the narrow alleys to the Huu Tiep Lake. where an air-craft was shot down in 1972 and till lying in the lake in the middle of a quiet neighborhood. On our trip we will visit a local family and have a chance to talk to the owner who is a war veteran about his interesting stories of our country from his childhood to modern Vietnam and its legacy as well as learn more about Vietnamese culture and customs.
The last stage of our Hanoi Vespa Tours, for lunch we eat in local eateries and family run business to support local community and to enjoy the authentic dishes where locals love to hang out with their friends. Special Egg coffee cafe dated back since 1946.
Hanoi City Vespa Tours Inclusions Pickup & drop off, good quality Vespa, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, local lunch, drinks, Helmets and raincoats(if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Bay 1 Day Tour $55
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $195
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
We provide helmets, full body raincoats, face – masks, plenty of water and first aid kits are always available. So you don’t need to bring much!We recommend wearing sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable shoes. For women, we do not recommend skirts as it may be uncomfortable to ride on a scooter.Follow us on Facebook