Hanoi Countryside Vespa Tours OVERVIEW
This tour is perfect for those who desire to escape the city and fully embrace the serene ambiance of the Northern Vietnamese countryside, painted in lush green hues. We’ll guide you to destinations that are unknown to the majority of visitors.
Here are some frequently asked questions about our tours:
- Do I have to ride the vintage Vespa myself? No, you don’t have to ride the Vespa. All of our guests ride behind one of our experienced and professional licensed drivers/tour guides. Riding pillion is a fun and safe way to explore the city.
- Are food and drinks included in the tour? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided.
- What happens if it rains? We run our tours rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. We encourage our guests to keep their adventurous spirits up during the tour.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture- & Fun
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 OR Email: email@example.com
- Morning Tours 8:00 – 12:30 (Lunch included at the end)
- Afternoon Tours 13:00– 17:30 (Lunch included at the beginning)
- Group Tour Price: ONLY $50
- Private Tour: $69 per person
- Group Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
Our tour is available daily, with a duration of 5 hours. You can opt for a morning tour from 8:00 to 13:00, which includes lunch, or an afternoon tour from 13:00 to 18:00, also with lunch included. We offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off services for all hotels.
Hanoi Countryside Vespa Tour Highlights
- Explore the traditional craft of broomstick making in Hoi Phu village, a renowned craft in the Red River Delta.
- Cruise on a vintage Vespa along the serene trails of farming villages, surrounded by vibrant flower, vegetable, and banana plantations, and witness the harmonious contrast between rural and city life in Hanoi.
- Take a stroll through a local wet market and discover non-touristy sights.
- Immerse yourself in small farming communities and witness how the locals live.
- Visit an ancient temple and pagoda, as well as a 200-year-old traditional house with privately owned Bonsai gardens that belong to a war veteran, and have a chat about their daily life over a cup of tea.
- Indulge in the delicious local cuisine and sip on a refreshing local drink.
- Our brand new high-quality helmets are sanitized daily after use.
ITINERARY: Hanoi Countryside Tour Vintage Vespa
- 8:00 AM / 13:00 Our guides and driver from Asia Vespa Tours pick you up from your hotel. Watch & listen to our guide on safe riding techniques & things we need to keep in mind while riding a Vespa and the easiest way to get on/off a Vespa and how to sit comfortably. Simple signals to use when needed.
- The first stage of our Hanoi Vespa Tours, we’ll ride out of Hanoi to an 800 year old village to see the life of people in the countryside. We’ll make a scenic stop at a bonsai garden to learn about this intricate art and see some of the beautiful plant creations. Meet a local family who are living in a 200 years old traditional Vietnamese house, try some candy with tea and have time talking to them with our guide to assist as a translator.
- The second stage of our Hanoi Vespa Tours, continues through the tranquil banana and vegetable farming area of Red River Island. Passing through green rice paddy and off the beaten path to a dirt road that takes us to the Co Loa citadel temple where we will learn more about Vietnam history through a historical site with beautiful scenery and land associated with the legend of setting up and keeping the country as well from the foreign invaders of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong dating back 300BC. There will be lots of opportunities to stop and take photos of the beautiful surroundings and the locals working on their farms.
- We’ll visit Hoi Phu village, which is well-known for producing broomsticks, a popular traditional craft in the Red River delta. Guests will observe talented broom makers as they create functional and beautiful broomsticks out of broom grass.
- The third stage of our Hanoi Vespa Tours, ends in a local restaurant back in town where we will try some authentic Vietnamese food and local egg coffee before getting a dropped off back at your hotel.
Inclusions: pickup and drop off, high-quality Vespa bikes, experienced and licensed drivers, a delicious local lunch, drinks, helmets, and raincoats (if needed), as well as a fun and enthusiastic tour guide to lead the way.
Additional Info: We provide helmets, full body raincoats, face – masks, plenty of water and first aid kits are always available. So you don’t need to bring much!We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and cloth. For women, we do not recommend skirts as it may be uncomfortable to ride on a scooter.
Follow us on Facebook