OVERVIEW: Hanoi Countryside Vespa Tours To Bat Trang Ceramic Village
We will go to the outskirts of Hanoi to explore Bat Trang ceramic and pottery villages. This trip will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi, immerse yourself in the quiet Vietnam Countryside with stunning views, magnificent landscape, vast greenish farmlands, and tranquil pagodas.
1. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
2. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
- Morning Tours 8:00am – 12:30 (Lunch included at the end)
- Afternoon Tours 13:00pm – 17:30 (Lunch included at the beginning)
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- Group tour price 55 USD per person
- Private tour price: 69 $ per person
- Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask about discounts if your group has more than 3 guests
- Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 or Email: email@example.com
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
HIGHLIGHTS: Hanoi Countryside Vespa Tours To Bat Trang Ceramic Village
- See Hanoi highlights and hidden gems in style by vintage vespa
- Cruise through expansive and lush gardens to enjoy breathtaking scenery of Northern Vietnam countryside
- Go off the beaten path to get a glimpse into the lives of the locals
- Zig-zagging through traditional village alleys and enjoy cool breeze on Red river bank
- Cross Long Bien historic bridge –l a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Get to know about the daily life of the locals in the countryside over a cup of tea in their home
- Visit Bat Trang ceramic village temple to learn more about Vietnam historical past. the history of the thousands year old Bat Trang Ceramic village
- Experience an authentic local lunch and get your caffeine fix with unique Vietnamese egg coffee or enjoy yummy Mango Pudding dessert in place popular with locals.
ITINERARY: Hanoi Countryside Vespa Tours To Bat Trang Ceramic Village
- Upon your arrival at your hotel lobby, our tour guide and driver will provide you with a safety briefing and detailed itinerary for your journey. The first stage of our Hanoi Countryside Vintage Vespa Tours will take us out of the bustling city, along the serene banks of the Red River. As we drive, you’ll enjoy the cool breeze and take in the stunning views of the countryside as the noise of the city fades into the distance.
- On the first stage of our tour we will stop at an old village that serves as a prime example of the traditional villages that once thrived in the Vietnamese countryside. Within the village, we’ll explore the historic gate, pagoda, temple, and communal house, and witness the daily life of the locals. Our guide will introduce you to a local family, and you’ll have the opportunity to join them for some tea and candy.
- During the second stage of our Hanoi Countryside Vintage Vespa Tours, we’ll travel through lush green gardens and venture off the beaten path onto dirt roads that lead to the Bat Trang Ceramic village.
- Established during the Ly Dynasty, Bat Trang village is hailed as the cradle of Vietnamese pottery. The exceptional quality of Bat Trang ceramics, spanning functional categories like household items, religious artifacts, fine art pieces, architectural elements, and decorative objects, has earned widespread acclaim. Get ready to be enthralled as you delve into the richness of ancient art and heritage, wander through the narrow, time-worn alleys, and gain a deeper understanding of the present-day dynamics of the village’s handicraft industry. Immerse yourself further by joining a pottery class led by a local artist.
- In the third stage of our tour, we’ll navigate the zigzagging alleys of the village, arriving at the heart of the community where we’ll visit the oldest kiln, village temple, ceramic workshop, and ceramic markets.
- The final stage of our Hanoi Countryside Vintage Vespa Tours will conclude with a visit to an authentic Vietnamese restaurant. Here you’ll have the chance to enjoy diverse traditional dishes and local specialties that feature fresh Vietnamese cuisine. After the meal, we’ll drop you off at your hotel or another location within reasonable distance within Hanoi.
- Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top for Winter months from December to February is recommended.
- Tour style This is join in group tour but you can book a private tour with small surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for details!
- Additional Info: We provide helmets, full body raincoats, face – masks, plenty of water and first aid kits are always available. So you don’t need to bring much!We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and cloth. For women, we do not recommend skirts as it may be uncomfortable to ride on a scooter.