Witness peaceful, calm, and charming Hanoi in the early morning with sunrise casting over the Long Bien bridge and the city comes to life. Our tour combines all the best things real Hanoi have to offer not just see the city but to feel it also on a Vintage Vespa. You will see things you would never see on your own, get a good appreciation for how the locals live from the Backstreets and hidden alleys to vibrant organized chaotic streets.
Trip departs daily at 5:30-8:30am
Duration 3 hours
Pick-up & Drop-off: Your centrally located hotels in Hanoi
HANOI SUNRISE VESPA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Navigate small streets and alleyways by vintage vespa
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Experience the past, present and future of Hanoi and its landmarks
- Savor delicious foods that make Vietnamese Cuisine
- Cruise through quiet island in the middle of the city – Banana island
- Discover the rural and urban life of the city and its surroundings
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Travelling on a Vespa will provide you with a unique and exciting taste
- Experience the peaceful, calm Hanoi in the early morning
HANOI SUNRISE VESPA TOUR ITINERARY
Meet our guide and drivers at your hotel. We watch and listen to our guide for safety brief things we need to notice while we are riding on our Vespa and where to get on the Vespa the easiest way and how to sit comfortably. Simple signals to use when necessary.Our tour guide will go through our itineraries in details and ask for any special food requirement.
When everyone and everything ready 123 let rock the streets!
We now enjoy our amazing ride to the must see landmarks of Hanoi and the hidden parts of this great city which is full of culture and history. We would see truly how local Vietnamese people live, work, play and pray. Riding through the backstreets that car or bus could not access via Dong Xuan the larget market in the old quarter to reach Long Bien Bridge– an iconic symbol of Vietnam capital built in Colonial time over 100 years ago. we stop at the West lake– biggest lake in Hanoi for a photo and continue by Zigzagging through the narrow alleys to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, legendary reunification train track, and B52 lake. We wrap up our adventure of a lifetime in a local eatery for local Hanoi authentic beef noodle soup before getting a transfer back to our hotel.
The sights: amazing and vibrant atmosphere of the most typical streets that make the old quarter, railway residents. Long Bien 100 years old bridge, calm and relaxed West Lake, Tran Quoc pagoda, B52 lake, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum(outside), Hanoi Opera House.
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp/ Line/ Kacaotalk/ Wechat/ Viber/ : +84(0)982416518
OUR HANOI SUNRISE VESPA TOUR INCLUSION
Pickup & drop off, good quality Vespa, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, local breakfast, drinks, helmets and raincoats(if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide
Price: $ 69