Minimum 2 people
Escape the hustle and bustle of Hanoi to discover the beauty and exotic cultures of Vietnam’s hill tribes with an overnight tour to Mai Chau – a small town nestled in the midst of a lush valley and surrounded by emerald-green rice fields, located in Hoa Binh province, 130km west of Hanoi. Spend the night in a typical stilt house with a local family and step off the beaten path to experience Mai Chau’s relaxed hill tribe life and breathtaking scenery.
Duration: 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
- Spectacular views of Northwest mountains
- Spend the night in a traditional stilt house
- Try some local food and drinks
- Get back to nature with easy trekking and bike riding in the lush green valley
- Enjoy traditional Thai dance
DAY 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau (L, D) 165km
08:00 Depart Hanoi to Mai Chau
09:30. Short break on the way
11:30. Visit mountainous local market to learn about their daily life and customs of Ethnic Minority ; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass
12:30. Arrive in Mai Chau homestay. Take a rest then we enjoy lunch.
In the afternoon we do bicycle ride to visit the Tay Minority villages in the valley.
After dinner we can take part in a traditional Thai dance show with local wine beverage
DAY 2: Explore Rural Villages – Hanoi. (B, L)
You’ll start out in the morning with easy trekking with local guide to visit the beautiful surrounding villages, non-tourist path and rice terraces where you can get a deeper insight into local culture and customs, before heading back to the homestay for lunch.
12:30. Check-out and have lunch then take the private car to go back to Hanoi.
19:00. Arrive at your hotel
- Private Transportations.
- Fun activities, bicycles.
- Friendly and passionate local guides.
- All meals mentioned
- Entrance fees.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Light day pack for hiking and trekking including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes
.• Passport, insect repellent, suncream, Hat…
Price $195 USD
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518