Minimum 2 people
Explore the beautiful Sapa valley for two days with a one night homestay to learn about the different minority villages in the region and witness the life of the locals. Trekking and motorbiking to the local villages and less travel areas to enjoy incredibly beautiful mountain landscapes.
Duration: 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
- Explore the traditional cultures and local diversity of the Sa Pa valley
- Comfortable limousine bus to Sapa and private motorbike ride to local villages
- Trekking and motorbiking through the amazing landscapes and get breathtaking views
- Observe the daily activities of the ethnic minority people of the area
Day 1: Hanoi to Sapa and motorbiking (Lunch, Dinner)
7:00AM hotel pick up and take the highway to Lao Cai, Enjoy the peaceful scenery along the way with rice fields and endless green forest of the NorthWest.
Have lunch, visiting the market and old cathedral, then take motorbike cruise around Sapa to meet Black H’mong and Red Zao ethnic minorities in the villages.
Arrive Red Dao village at 5:00 PM and overnight homestay.
Day 2: Sapa Trekking and Bus back to Hanoi B,L,D
After breakfast check out and head to Muong Hoa Valley for the trek through Hmong and Day villages. Breath in fresh air and savor spectacular scenery Fansipan mountain. Take a suspension bridge to cross Muong Hoa River and pay a visit to some local families along the way we can see farmers doing their daily works in the garden and on terrace fields.
Have Lunch then we take the comfortable bus back to Hanoi arrive hotel about 9:00 PM.
- Luxury Limousine bus from Hanoi – Sapa
- Unlimited bottles of water
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- All meals mentioned in itinerary
- All entrance tickets
- 1 night at homestay (hot water, mosquito net, blanket)
WHAT TO BRING:
• Light day pack for hiking and trekking including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes
.• Passport, insect repellent, suncream, Hat…
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518