Minimum 2 people
Take a luxury cruise to experience the beauty of spectacular Ha Long on once-in-a-lifetime journey as this trip takes you deep into natural wonder by Venturing off-the-beaten-track with pristine beaches, lagoons, and caves.
Duration: FULL DAY
- Cruise in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay
- The beautiful & serene Luon Cave area explored by kayak
- Visit Heavenly Surprise cave, a fishing farm, floating village
- Breathtaking sunset & sunrise vistas from your cruise deck
- Incredible limestone karst & crystal-clear waters everywhere
- Private car from Hanoi taking the Highway to Halong only 2,5 hours
Pick up at hotel at 9:00AM by private car then a smooth drive on the high way through Red river delta countryside wonderful scenery to Halong.
Board the traditional cruise at Tuan Chau Harbor at noon and start our amazing cruise through fantastic limestone jungle of Halong Bay. Take in the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery while enjoy fresh seafood lunch on board.
Soak up the majestic atmosphere from the top deck and enjoy the stunning views or relax below in comfortable surroundings. what a way to spend the day!
We will explore a cave with huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds formed millions of years ago. guests can enjoy interesting stories about the shapes of the stalactites and stalagmites closely connected to the Halong Bay legend of King Dragon.
Enjoy kayaking around floating village, wonder daily life of fishing men on the bay.
Return to the Tuan Chau at 5:00 PM and take our private car back to Hanoi. Arrive at about 8:00PM
Price $95USD per per
- Round-trip transfers between Hanoi and Halong
- Halong Bay cruise
- Admission charges and sightseeing fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Deluxe Vietnamese and international seafood lunch
- Taxes and service charges
Know before you go
- Please advise in advance if you are vegetarian
- Be sure to bring a hat, raincoat, swimsuit, insect repellent, water, flashlight, comfortable shoes, and some cash
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518