Minimum 2 people
A great opportunity to immerse yourself with Vietnam’s outstanding natural landscape as well as enrich your knowledge of Vietnam’s history in Hoa Lu ancient capital on a 2-day tour. Spend the night at a luxury bungalow and learn about the everyday life of the locals.
Duration: 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
- Visit the famous ancient capital of Hoa Lu to learn more about the history of the region
- Experience the private tour
- High-quality transfer service private car
- Explore the stunning Tam Coc on the beautiful sampan boat
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc
8:00AM Private car pick you up and depart to Ninh Binh, experience the peaceful scenery in the Red River Delta.
10:30 AM Arrive Tam Coc and board a row boat for a 2hour journey through caves, passing local villages along stunning Ngo Dong river system. The scenery comprises of lush green rice paddies during the rice growing seasons and the surrounding limestone karsts make for a stunning backdrop.
12:30 Check-in to your luxury bungalow
13: 00 Enjoy local lunch. Then, explore Ninh Binh by bike and cycle past rice fields and mountains. See the Bich Dong Pagoda, and learn about the Buddhist culture of Vietnam.
16:30 Return to the bungalow and enjoy some free time before dinner served by the local host family.
Day 2: Mua Cave – Hoa Lu – Hanoi
Enjoy breakfast then cycle to Mua Cave.
Hike up to the top of Ngoa Long Mountain and enjoy the panoramic view of dramatic limestone ridges and dotted hamlets and a particularly refreshing moment.
Check out of bungalow and have lunch, before visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam. Head to Dinh King Temple and Le King Temple and learn about the heroic history and drive back to Hanoi
You will be dropped off at your hotel around 6:00PM
Price $195 USD
- All entrance fees
- Private air-conditioned car
- Unlimited bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off at centrally located hotel
- Private English-speaking guide
- Bike ride
- Luxury bungalow accommodation
- All meals
WHAT TO BRING:
• Light pack including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes
.• Passport, insect repellent, suncream, Hat…
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518