Minimum 2 people
Hanoi is a food lovers’ paradise! Enjoy our private food tours with the expertise of our local foodie guide and immerse in the bustling atmosphere of the Old Quarter to learn about Hanoi’s unique food culture and lifestyle that cannot be found anywhere else.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure: 10:00AM- 14:00 – 18:00
- A friendly and experienced English-speaking local guide
- Great insight into local food, history, and culture
- Sample the best of Hanoi’s street food scene just like the locals do
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
Our foodie guide pick you up at your hotel and take a couple of minutes to learn the useful tricks of crossing the organized chaos of streets before heading to Dong Xuan market.
As walking along the hustle and bustle market you will learn more about the various aromatic ingredients and fresh herbs that go into a Vietnamese dish as well as learning about Hanoi’s rich culinary culture.
Excite your senses with the renowned Hanoi dish “Banh cuon” at a local family eatery. Watch the cook prepares your meal in front of your own eyes.
Our next two snack stops on our Hanoi street food tour are at outdoor barbeque stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable, and bread specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavour.
Walking beside the famous reunification train track that goes through a dense residential area on our way to local Bia Hoi where Hanoian gather after work.
We follow our noses to the legendary Bun Cha and green papaya salad with beef. Our next stop is a savory pillow cake prepared in a traditional way over an open fire.
Enjoy our cool refreshing fruit salad dessert before dropping in at a hidden cafe with spectacular view of the lake.
Price $35 USD
- Private English-speaking guide
- Unlimited food
- Unlimited alcoholic & non alcoholic drinks: beer
- Green papaya salad with beef (Nom Bo Kho)
- Vietnamese pancake with meat and mushroom(Banh Cuon)
- Vietnamese noodle soup (pho)
- Grilled pork with rice noodle (Obama’s dish)
- Banh Mi (Vietnamese Bread)
- Banh Ran Ngot (Sweet Donut)
- Thit Xien Nuong (Street Pork Barbeque)
- Che (Vietnamese Dessert)
- Vietnamese snack with rice wine
- Ca Phe Trung (Egg Coffee)
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518