Minimum 2 people
A great opportunity to immerse yourself with Vietnam’s outstanding natural landscape as well as enrich your knowledge of Vietnam’s history in Hoa Lu ancient capital.
Observe the picturesque Tam Coc – often referred to as “Halong Bay on land” with stunningly statuesque geological formations.
Duration: 10 hours
- Visit the famous ancient capital of Hoa Lu to learn more about the history of the region
- Experience the private tour
- High-quality transfer service private car
- Explore the stunning Tam Coc on the beautiful sampan boat
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
8.00am pick up at hotel in Hanoi. Your private tour takes a 2,5 hour drive from the hectic capital to Ninh Binh.
First we get to Tam Coc to avoid the busy hour, you’ll board a row boat for a 2hour journey through caves, passing local villages along stunning Ngo Dong river system. The scenery comprises of lush green rice paddies during the rice growing seasons and the surrounding limestone karsts make for a stunning backdrop. Following our boat ride, we’ll stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, it’s time for the biking part of the tour, as you hop on a bike for a 12-kilometre bike ride through the area, lime karsts towering above you as you ride along backroads and beautiful scenery to visit Hoa Lu – The Ancient Capital and the remaining two temples of Dinh King & Le King. On nice day can hire up to the top of Ma Yen mountain for taking panorama view.
We’ll return to Hanoi at around 18:30 pm and finish our private Ninh Binh tour
Price $125 USD
- All entrance fees
- Private air-conditioned car
- Unlimited bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off at centrally located hotel
- Private English-speaking guide
- Local cuisine lunch
- Bike ride
WHAT TO BRING:
• Light day pack including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes
.• Passport, insect repellent, suncream, Hat…
Whatsapp to book! +84(0)982416518