OVERVIEW : Hanoi Countryside Bicycle Tours Half Day
This tour is perfect for those who want to escape the city and immerse themselves in the serene greenery of Northern Vietnam’s countryside. We’ll take you to off-the-beaten-path locations that many visitors have never heard of or had the opportunity to explore.
Some more options available: Bicycle / Jeep / Motorbike/ Vespa / Car
1. Are food and drink included?Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
2. What will happen if it rains?We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture- & Fun
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 OR Email: email@example.com
- Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask about discounts if your group has more than 3 guests
- Group Tour Price: $50 per person
- Private Tour: $69 per person
- Group Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
- Tour Runs Daily
- Duration: 5 hours
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 13:00 (Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 18:00 (Lunch included)
- Pick-up & Drop-off: We provide free pick-up and drop-off from all hotels
Highlights :Hanoi Countryside Bicycle Tours Half Day
- Experience the local life and culture
- Visit Hoi Phu village which is famous for making broomsticks a popular traditional craft in Red River Delta.
- Immerse yourself in the peaceful and colorful flower, vegetable and banana plantations by cruising along the trails of the farming villages along the Red River landscape.
- Experience different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life of Hanoi.
- Take a walk through a local wet market
- Get off the beaten track and see local non-tourist sights
- See how the locals live in small farming communities
- Visit a market and ancient temple and pagoda
- Enjoy delicious special dishes and local drink
- Meet locals and explore a traditional 200-year-old house and privately owned Bonsai gardens belonging to war veteran then chat about their daily life over a cup of tea
ITINERARY: Hanoi Countryside Bicycle Tours Half Day
- Our guides and driver will pick you up from your hotel at either 8:00 AM or 13:00. During the pickup, our guide will provide instructions on safe riding techniques and important things to keep in mind while cycling, as well as simple signals to use when necessary.
- The first stage of Hanoi Countryside Bicycle Tours takes us out of Hanoi to an 800-year-old village, where we’ll observe and learn about the daily lives of people in the countryside. We’ll make a stop at a scenic bonsai garden to admire the intricate art and beautiful plant creations. Here, we’ll also have the opportunity to meet a local family who reside in a 200-year-old traditional Vietnamese house, sample some candy with tea, and converse with them with the assistance of our guide as a translator.
- Continuing on to the second stage of of Hanoi Countryside Bicycle Tours, we’ll ride through the peaceful banana and vegetable farming area of Red River Island. We’ll pass by lush green rice paddies and take a dirt road that leads us to the Co Loa citadel temple, where we’ll learn about Vietnam’s history through a historical site with picturesque scenery and land associated with the legend of setting up and protecting the country from foreign invaders dating back to 300BC. Along the way, there will be many opportunities to stop and take photos of the stunning surroundings and observe the locals working on their farms.
- The next stop is Hoi Phu village, known for producing broomsticks, a popular traditional craft in the Red River delta. Here, guests will have the chance to watch skilled broom makers create functional and beautiful broomsticks from broom grass.
- The third and final stage of of Hanoi Countryside Bicycle Tours concludes at a local restaurant back in town, where we’ll savor some authentic Vietnamese food and indulge in local egg coffee before being dropped off at your hotel.
INCLUSION:Pickup & drop off, good quality bicycle, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, local lunch, drinks, Helmets and raincoats(if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide
- Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL INFO: We provide helmets, full body raincoats, face – masks, plenty of water and first aid kits are always available. So you don’t need to bring much!We recommend wearing sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable shoes. For women, we do not recommend skirts as it may be uncomfortable to ride on bicycle