SNAPSHOT:Hanoi Full Day City & Countryside Bicycle Tours
Not only will you be eating, you’ll be cruising, riding, relaxing, exploring and enjoying all of the Vietnamese hospitality. Travel like a local on our vespa tour, riding pillion and soaking up the bustling vibes, taking in the historical pagodas, bridges as we tour through backstreets, villages.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture- & Fun
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Tour Price:
$89 ONLY $85 per person
Private Tour: $89 per person
- Our trip departs daily at 8:00am and finishes at 4:00pm
- Duration: 8 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your centrally located hotels in Hanoi
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS: Hanoi Full Day City & Countryside Bicycle Tours
- Enjoy the rural Red River landscape and Vietnam countryside on vintage Vespa
- Take a walk through a local wet market
- Cross Long Bien Bridge – one of the most famous landmarks in the capital of Vietnam, a Symbol Of Hanoi Culture & History
- Get off the beaten track and see local non-tourist sights
- Visit a market and ancient temple and pagoda
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House…
- Enjoy delicious special dishes and local drink
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Navigate small streets and alleyways by vintage vespa
- Experience the past, present and future of Hanoi and its landmarks
- Savor delicious foods that make Vietnamese Cuisine
ITINERARY: Hanoi Full Day City & Countryside Bicycle Tours
Meet our guide and drivers from Asia Vespa Tours at your hotel. We watch and listen to our guide for safe bike riding techniques & things we need to notice while we are riding and Simple signals to use when necessary. Our tour guide will go through our itineraries in details and ask for any special food requirements.
The first stage of our Hanoi bicycle Tours, we’ll ride out of Hanoi to an 800 year old village to see the life of people in the countryside. We’ll make a scenic stop at a bonsai garden to learn about this intricate art and see some of the beautiful plant creations. Meet a local family who are living in a 200 years old traditional Vietnamese house, try some candy with tea and have time talking to them with our guide to assist as a translator. Continues through the tranquil banana and vegetable farming area of Red River Island. Passing through green rice paddy and off the beaten path to a dirt road that takes us to the Co Loa citadel temple where we will learn more about Vietnam history through a historical site with beautiful scenery and land associated with the legend of setting up and keeping the country as well from the foreign invaders of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong dating back 300BC. There will be lots of opportunities to stop and take photos of the beautiful surroundings and the locals working on their farms.
The second stage of our Hanoi bicycle Tours, take a leisurely ride back to the hustle and bustle town for lunch, we eat in local eateries and family run business to support local community and to enjoy the authentic dishes where locals love to hang out with their friends.
The third stage of our Hanoi bicycle Tours, We continue by Zigzagging through the narrow alleys to the Huu Tiep Lake. where an air-craft was shot down in 1972 and till lying in the lake in the middle of a quiet neighborhood. On our trip we will visit a local family and have a chance to talk to the owner who is a war veteran about his interesting stories of our country from his childhood to modern Vietnam and its legacy as well as learn more about Vietnamese culture and customs.
The last stage of our Hanoi bicycle Tours, Get your caffeine fix in a special Egg coffee cafe dated back since 1946 before getting a dropped off back at your hotel.
Pickup & drop off, good quality bicycle, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, local lunch, drinks, Lelmets and raincoats(if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp/ Line/ Kacaotalk/ Wechat/ Viber/ : +84(0)982416518
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $195
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95