SNAPSHOT:Hanoi Full Day City & Countryside Bicycle Tours
Experience the best of Hanoi’s city and countryside on our Full Day Bicycle Tour, where you can enjoy a day filled with cycling, sightseeing, and immersing yourself in the warm hospitality of Vietnam. Travel like a local and see the city up close with our bicycle tour, where you can visit historical pagodas and bridges, explore backstreets and villages, and soak up the bustling atmosphere. In addition to the sightseeing, you’ll have the chance to relax and indulge in delicious local cuisine.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture- & Fun
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Tour Price: ONLY $89 per person
Private Tour: $99 per person
- Our trip departs daily at 8:00am and finishes at 4:00pm
- Duration: 8 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your centrally located hotels in Hanoi
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
HIGHLIGHTS: Hanoi Full Day City & Countryside Bicycle Tours
- Enjoy the rural Red River landscape and Vietnam countryside on bicycle
- Take a walk through a local wet market
- Cross Long Bien Bridge – one of the most famous landmarks in the capital of Vietnam, a Symbol Of Hanoi Culture & History
- Get off the beaten track and see local non-tourist sights
- Visit a market and ancient temple and pagoda
- Passing through the fascinating highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Ba Dinh square, Literature temple, Tran Quoc Temple , West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake , Opera House…
- Enjoy delicious special dishes and local drink
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Navigate small streets and alleyways by vintage vespa
- Experience the past, present and future of Hanoi and its landmarks
- Savor delicious foods that make Vietnamese Cuisine
ITINERARY: Hanoi Full Day City & Countryside Bicycle Tours
Our team will meet you at your hotel and our guide will provide instructions for safe bike riding techniques and signals to use while riding. We’ll go over the tour itinerary in detail and ask about any special food requirements you may have.
During the first stage of our Hanoi bicycle tour, we’ll ride out of the city and visit an 800-year-old village to observe countryside life. We’ll stop at a bonsai garden to learn about the intricate art of bonsai and meet a local family living in a 200-year-old traditional Vietnamese house. We’ll have the opportunity to try some candy and tea while chatting with the family, with our guide assisting as a translator.
We’ll then continue our journey through a tranquil banana and vegetable farming area of Red River Island, passing by green rice paddies and taking a dirt road to Co Loa citadel temple. Here, we’ll learn about Vietnam’s history through a historical site with beautiful scenery and explore the legend of setting up and protecting the country from foreign invaders dating back to 300BC. There will be plenty of opportunities to stop and take photos of the beautiful surroundings and observe the locals working on their farms.
In the second stage of our Hanoi bicycle tour, we’ll take a leisurely ride back to the town to enjoy lunch in local eateries and family-run businesses, supporting the local community and indulging in authentic dishes enjoyed by locals.
The third stage of our Hanoi bicycle tour involves zigzagging through narrow alleys to reach Huu Tiep Lake, where an aircraft was shot down in 1972 and still lies in the middle of a quiet neighborhood. During this part of the tour, we’ll visit a local family and chat with the owner, a war veteran, about his interesting stories and experiences growing up in Vietnam and the country’s history and legacy. We’ll also learn more about Vietnamese culture and customs.
The last stage of our Hanoi bicycle tour will take us to a special egg coffee cafe dating back to 1946, where you can get your caffeine fix before being dropped off back at your hotel.
Pickup & drop off, good quality bicycle, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, local lunch, drinks, Lelmets and raincoats(if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp/ Line/ Kacaotalk/ Wechat/ Viber/ : +84(0)982416518
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $195
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95