OVERVIEW : Hanoi Countryside Scooter Tours Led By Women
If you’re looking to escape the city and fully embrace the serene greenery of Northern Vietnam’s countryside, then this tour is the perfect choice. We’ll take you to hidden gems that are off the beaten path, where few tourists have ever ventured.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture- & Fun
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 OR Email: email@example.com
Group Tour Price: ONLY $55 per person
Private Tour: $69 per person minimum 2 people
Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
- Tour Runs Daily
- Duration: 5 hours
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 13:00 (Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 18:00 (Lunch included)
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
Hanoi Countryside Scooter Tours Led By Women Highlights
- Experience the local life and culture
- Top of the line comfortable Lead scooters equiped with passenger backrest for secured and you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do.
- Visit Hoi Phu village which is famous for making broomsticks a popular traditional craft in Red River Delta.
- Immerse yourself in the peaceful and colorful flower, vegetable and banana plantations by cruising along the trails of the farming villages along the Red River landscape on scooter
- Experience different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life of Hanoi.
- Take a walk through a local wet market
- Get off the beaten track and see local non-tourist sights
- See how the locals live in small farming communities
- Visit a market and ancient temple and pagoda
- Enjoy delicious special dishes and local drink
- Meet locals and explore a traditional 200-year-old house and privately owned Bonsai gardens belonging to war veteran then chat about their daily life over a cup of tea
ITINERARY: Hanoi Countryside Scooter Tours Led By Women
- At either 8:00 AM or 1:00 PM, our team will collect you from your hotel. Our guide will provide instruction on safe scooter riding techniques, including how to comfortably sit and simple signals to use when necessary.
- The first stage of the tour takes us out of the city and into an 800-year-old village where you can immerse yourself in the tranquil atmosphere of the Northern Vietnamese countryside. We’ll also visit a bonsai garden, where you can learn about this intricate art and admire some of the beautiful plant creations. You’ll have the opportunity to meet a local family who live in a 200-year-old traditional Vietnamese house, try some local candy with tea, and converse with the aid of our guide as translator.
- Continuing on, the second stage of the tour will take you through the peaceful banana and vegetable farming area of Red River Island, passing through lush rice paddies and off-the-beaten-path dirt roads. We’ll make a stop at Co Loa Citadel Temple, a historical site that dates back to 300 BC, where you can learn more about Vietnamese history and admire the beautiful surrounding scenery. There will be plenty of opportunities to stop and take photos of the breathtaking surroundings and the locals working on their farms.
- Next, we’ll visit Hoi Phu village, famous for producing broomsticks, a popular traditional craft in the Red River Delta. Here, you can observe skilled broom makers as they create functional and aesthetically pleasing broomsticks from broom grass.
- Finally, the third stage of our tour ends with a visit to a local restaurant in town, where we will try some delicious authentic Vietnamese food and local egg coffee before taking you back to your hotel.
- Hanoi Countryside Scooter Tours Led By Women INCLUSION
- Pickup & drop off, brand new Eco Honda Lead Scooters equipped with passenger backrests for comfort, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, local lunch, drinks, Helmets and raincoats(if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide
- Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $195
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
- Combo 1: Hanoi City Vespa Tours Half Day + Ninh Binh Full Day by Limousine + Ha Long Full Day By Limousine $179
- Combo 2: Hanoi Countryside Vespa Tours Half Day + Ninh Binh Full Day by Limousine + Ha Long Full Day By Limousine $183
- Combo 3: Hanoi Vespa Food Tours By Night + Ninh Binh Full Day by Limousine + Ha Long Full Day By Limousine $193
ADDITIONAL INFOWe provide helmets, full body raincoats, face – masks, plenty of water and first aid kits are always available. So you don’t need to bring much!We recommend wearing sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable shoes. For women, we do not recommend skirts as it may be uncomfortable to ride on a scooter.Follow us on Facebook
Asia Vespa Tours – Hanoi Vespa Tours – Hanoi Motorbike Tours- Hanoi Scooter Tours – Hanoi Moped Tours – Hanoi Motorcycle Tours – Jeep Tours Hanoi – Vietnam Jeep Tours – Bicycle Tours Hanoi – Cycling Tours Hanoi