Hanoi Countryside JeepTours To Co Loa Villages OVERVIEW
If you’re looking for a way to escape the city and fully immerse yourself in the serene green landscapes of Northern Vietnam, then this tour is perfect for you. We’ll bring you to places that many visitors have never even heard of, offering a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture- & Fun
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group tour price 59 USD per person
- Private tour price: 79 $ per person
- Minimum 2 people
- Tour Runs Daily
- Duration: 4 hours
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 12:30 (Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 17:30 (Lunch included)
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
Hanoi Countryside JeepTours To Co Loa Villages Highlights
- See Hanoi highlights and hidden gems in style by open-air Vietnam Legendary Jeep
- Experience the local life and culture
- Visit Hoi Phu village which is famous for making broomsticks a popular traditional craft in Red River Delta.
- Immerse yourself in the peaceful and colorful flower, vegetable and banana plantations by cruising along the trails of the farming villages along the Red River landscape on vintage Jeep
- Experience different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life of Hanoi.
- Take a walk through a local wet market
- Get off the beaten track and see local non-tourist sights
- See how the locals live in small farming communities
- Visit a market and ancient temple and pagoda
- Enjoy delicious special dishes and local drink
- Meet locals and explore a traditional 200-year-old house and privately owned Bonsai gardens belonging to war veteran then chat about their daily life over a cup of tea
ITINERARY: Hanoi Countryside JeepTours To Co Loa Villages
- At either 8:00 AM or 13:00, our guides and driver will pick you up from your hotel to begin the first stage of our Hanoi Jeep Tours. We’ll ride out of the city to visit an 800-year-old village where you can experience the tranquil life of the countryside.
- Along the way, we’ll make a stop at a scenic bonsai garden to learn about this intricate art and admire some of the stunning plant creations. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet a local family who live in a traditional Vietnamese house that is 200 years old. Our guide will act as a translator while you enjoy some tea and candy and chat with the family.
- During the second stage of our tour, we’ll drive through the serene banana and vegetable farming area of Red River Island. We’ll pass through verdant rice paddies and venture off the beaten path onto a dirt road that will lead us to the Co Loa citadel temple. Here, you’ll learn about Vietnam’s history through a historical site with breathtaking scenery. This area is associated with the legend of setting up and keeping the country safe from foreign invaders and dates back to 300 BC. We’ll make frequent stops to take photos of the stunning surroundings and observe the locals working on their farms.
- Our next stop will be at Hoi Phu village, which is famous for producing broomsticks, a popular traditional craft in the Red River delta. Here, you’ll have the chance to watch talented broom makers create functional and beautiful broomsticks out of broom grass.
- The third and final stage of our Hanoi Jeep Tours will end at a local restaurant in the city where you can savor some authentic Vietnamese food and try the popular local egg coffee. Afterward, we’ll drop you off back at your hotel.
- Pickup & drop off, good quality vintage Jeep, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, local lunch, drinks, hats and raincoats(if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide
- Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 OR Email: email@example.com
Price: $65ONLY $59
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Does the Jeep have covers? No, our Jeep vehicles have an open roof top so you can experiencing Hanoian life to the fullest.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
ADDITIONAL INFO: We provide helmets, full body raincoats, face – masks, plenty of water and first aid kits are always available. So you don’t need to bring much!We recommend wearing sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable shoes. For women, we do not recommend skirts as it may be uncomfortable to ride on a scooter.Follow us on Facebook
Hanoi Jeep Tours – Hanoi Motorbike Tours- Vespa Tours Hanoi – Bicycle Tours Hanoi – Hanoi Cycling Tours
JEEP TOURS HANOI – HANOI JEEP TOURS – JEEP TOURS VIETNAM- VIETNAM JEEP TOURS