Hanoi Countryside JeepTours To Co Loa Villages Led By Women OVERVIEW
If you want to get out of the city and immerse yourself into the green color of Northern Vietnam countryside with tranquil atmosphere, this is the tour for you. We will take you to places that most visitors have never been or even heard of.
Sightseeing – Food – Culture- & Fun
Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group tour price 55 USD per person
- Private tour price: 65 $ per person
- Tour Price without lunch: $45 per person
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount, while children aged 3 to 5 are free.
- Tour Runs Daily
- Duration: 4 hours
- Morning Tours from 8:00 – 12:30 (Lunch included)
- Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 17:30 (Lunch included)
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
Hanoi Countryside JeepTours To Co Loa Villages Led By Women Highlights
- See Hanoi highlights and hidden gems in style by open-air Vietnam Legendary Jeep
- Experience the local life and culture
- Visit Hoi Phu village which is famous for making broomsticks a popular traditional craft in Red River Delta.
- Immerse yourself in the peaceful and colorful flower, vegetable and banana plantations by cruising along the trails of the farming villages along the Red River landscape on vintage Vespa
- Experience different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life of Hanoi.
- Take a walk through a local wet market
- Get off the beaten track and see local non-tourist sights
- See how the locals live in small farming communities
- Visit a market and ancient temple and pagoda
- Enjoy delicious special dishes and local drink
- Meet locals and explore a traditional 200-year-old house and privately owned Bonsai gardens belonging to war veteran then chat about their daily life over a cup of tea
ITINERARY: Hanoi Countryside JeepTours To Co Loa Villages Led By Women
- 8:00 AM / 13:00 Our guides and driver pick you up from your hotel.
- The first stage of our Hanoi Jeep Tours, we’ll ride out of Hanoi to an 800 year old village to see the life of people in the countryside. We’ll make a scenic stop at a bonsai garden to learn about this intricate art and see some of the beautiful plant creations. Meet a local family who are living in a 200 years old traditional Vietnamese house, try some candy with tea and have time talking to them with our guide to assist as a translator.
- The second stage of our Hanoi Jeep Tours, continues through the tranquil banana and vegetable farming area of Red River Island. Passing through green rice paddy and off the beaten path to a dirt road that takes us to the Co Loa citadel temple where we will learn more about Vietnam history through a historical site with beautiful scenery and land associated with the legend of setting up and keeping the country as well from the foreign invaders of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong dating back 300BC. There will be lots of opportunities to stop and take photos of the beautiful surroundings and the locals working on their farms.
- We’ll visit Hoi Phu village, which is well-known for producing broomsticks, a popular traditional craft in the Red River delta. Guests will observe talented broom makers as they create functional and beautiful broomsticks out of broom grass.
- The third stage of our Hanoi Jeep Tours, ends in a local restaurant back in town where we will try some authentic Vietnamese food and local egg coffee before getting a dropped off back at your hotel.
- Pickup & drop off, good quality vintage Jeep, insurance, experienced and licensed drivers, local lunch, drinks, hats and raincoats(if needed), fun and enthusiastic tour guide
- Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 OR Email: email@example.com
Price: $65ONLY $59
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Does the Jeep have covers? No, our Jeep vehicles have an open roof top so you can experiencing Hanoian life to the fullest.
3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $175
Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95
ADDITIONAL INFO: We provide helmets, full body raincoats, face – masks, plenty of water and first aid kits are always available. So you don’t need to bring much!We recommend wearing sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable shoes. For women, we do not recommend skirts as it may be uncomfortable to ride on a scooter.Follow us on Facebook
JEEP TOURS HANOI – HANOI JEEP TOURS – JEEP TOURS VIETNAM- VIETNAM JEEP TOURS