OVERVIEW: Hanoi Sunrise Jeep Tours
Join us on an adventure through the winding backstreets and maze-like alleys that make up the vibrant inner workings of Hanoi’s magnificent city, aboard a legendary open-air Jeep car. Along the way, your knowledgeable guide will share insights about the country’s history, culture, customs, and the daily routines of Hanoians from all walks of life.
1. Is it possible to see the Hanoi Train Street? Yes, the well-known Hanoi Train Street is on our agenda. Despite the recent closure of the train street, we know where to take you in.
2. Does the Jeep have covers? No, our Jeep vehicles have an open roof top so you can experiencing Hanoian life to the fullest. 3. Are food and drink included? Yes, all authentic local food and drinks are provided
4. What will happen if it rains? We run our tours in rain or shine, and we provide high-quality rain ponchos to all of our visitors. Please keep the adventure spirits on our excursions.
- Morning tours ( 5:00AM – 8:00AM) – Breakfast included
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotels in and around Hanoi’s Old Quarter or we’ll agree on a meeting point for your convenience
- Private tour price: 59 $ per person
- Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask about discounts if your group has more than 3 guests
- Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
HIGHTLIGHTS: Hanoi Sunrise Jeep Tours
- See Hanoi highlights and hidden gems in style by open-air Vietnam Legendary Jeep
- Visit the Long Bien Bridge, a famous landmark of Vietnam’s capital that was completed more than a century ago.
- Explore the famed Reunification railway Street district.
- Pass by the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, stunning ancient French-style houses, spectacular Hanoi Opera House, serene and picturesque Temple of Literature, beautiful Truc Bach Lake, and tranquil West Lake...
- Drive through the intriguing Old Quarter and the gorgeous French Quarter.
- See the hidden sights of Hanoi where locals love to hang out
- Riding through busy local marketplaces brimming with energy and vibrancy
- Meet people in their homes and talk about their daily lives over a cup of tea.
- Enjoy a genuine local meal and a caffeine fix with distinctive Vietnamese egg coffee or a delicious Mango Pudding dessert in a famous local hangout.
ITINERARY: Hanoi Sunrise Jeep Tours
Join our Hanoi Sunrise Jeep Tours for an unforgettable adventure through the winding hidden streets and labyrinthine alleys of Hanoi, starting with a safety briefing and itinerary review from our knowledgeable guide and skilled driver in your hotel lobby.
As we journey through the city, our expert guides will regale you with tales of Hanoi’s rich history and fascinating facts, from the grand architecture of the main streets to the famous opera theater and the remnants of a B-52 “Flying Fortress” discovered in a small lake.We’ll also explore bustling markets and glimpse into the daily lives of locals.
In the second part of our tour, we’ll escape the bustling city to explore the serene shoreline of West Lake, where you can relax and soak in the calming breeze before continuing to the famous Reunification Train Street through small lanes. Along the way, we’ll stop at a local family’s house and chat with the owner, a war veteran, about his fascinating stories of growing up in Vietnam and the country’s cultural customs.
Our Hanoi Sunrise Jeep Tours will come to an end as we head back to the city and enjoy a delicious breakfast at an authentic cuisine before visiting a local café renowned for its Vietnamese egg coffee. Rest and recharge after an exhilarating adventure with us.
- Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top for Winter months from December to February is recommended.
- Tour style This is join in group tour
- Inclusions legendary Vietnamese Army Jeep, pickup & drop off in and around old quarter, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour guide. Experienced and licensed driver, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks: egg coffee, local beer, raincoats(if needed), face-masks
JEEP TOURS HANOI – HANOI JEEP TOURS – JEEP TOURS VIETNAM- VIETNAM JEEP TOURS