OVERVIEW: Hanoi City INSIGHT Jeep Tours
Take a journey through the meandering hidden streets and labyrinth of lanes that comprise Hanoi’s magnificent city’s inner workings in a legendary open-air Jeep car. while learning about the country’s history, culture, customs and Hanoian daily routines on all walks of life from your guide.
- Morning Tours: 08:00 – 12:00 (Lunch included at the end)
- Afternoon Tours: 12:30 – 16:30 (Lunch included at the beginning)
- Evening Tours: 17:00 – 21:30. ( Dinner included)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Minimum 02 travelers. This experience hosted with male tour guide/ driver
- Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location in and around Hanoi Old Quarter
- Price $
- Call us 24/7 or Whatsapp to book! Phone/WhatsApp: +84(0)982416518 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your booking is only confirmed after you get a reply from us through Email or WhatsApp
- For our Hanoi Jeep Tours, Travelers are recommended booking at least 24 hours in advance to secure your spot!
HIGHTLIGHTS: Hanoi City INSIGHT Jeep Tours
- Visit the Long Bien Bridge, a famous landmark of Vietnam’s capital that was completed more than a century ago.
- Explore the famed Reunification railway Street district.
- Pass by the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, stunning ancient French-style houses, spectacular Hanoi Opera House, serene and picturesque Temple of Literature, beautiful Truc Bach Lake, and tranquil West Lake…
- Drive through the intriguing Old Quarter and the gorgeous French Quarter.
- See the hidden sights of Hanoi where locals love to hang out
- Riding through busy local marketplaces brimming with energy and vibrancy
- Meet people in their homes and talk about their daily lives over a cup of tea.
- Enjoy a genuine local meal and a caffeine fix with distinctive Vietnamese egg coffee or a delicious Mango Pudding dessert in a famous local hangout.
ITINERARY: Hanoi City INSIGHT Jeep Tours
- Our tour guide and jeep driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel for a safety briefing and complete schedule of your excursion. The adventure continues from there!
- Our Hanoi City Insight Jeep Tours will take you through the twisting maze of back streets and alleyways of Hanoi’s deepest districts, to the huge cityscapes and exquisite architecture that line the main streets. Our skilled guides will tell you stories about Hanoi’s rich history and intriguing facts as you go through the city. From the world-famous opera theater to the wreckage of a B-52 “Flying Fortress” aircraft that was discovered in a little lake. We’ll get a glimpse into the lives of the inhabitants and visit lively markets that are alive with activity.
- The second leg of our Hanoi City Insight Jeep Tours takes you away from the city’s rush and bustle and into the quieter, more contemplative side of Hanoi around the West Lake’s shoreline, where you may cool off in the cool wind before returning to the small lanes that lead to the famed Reunification Train Street. We will stop by a local family and get the opportunity to speak with the owner, who is a war veteran, about his fascinating anecdotes about our country, from his boyhood to current Vietnam and its legacy, as well as learn more about Vietnamese culture and customs.
- Your whirlwind tour comes to an end as we return to the city to rest and recover on the final part of our Hanoi City Insight Jeep Tours. Your trip will conclude with lunch at an authentic cuisine and a stop at a local cafe known for its Vietnamese egg coffee.
- Dressing standard Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses. A light jacket or long sleeve top for Winter months from December to February is recommended.
- Tour style This is join in group tour
- Inclusions legendary Vietnamese Army Jeep, pickup & drop off in and around old quarter, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour guide. Experienced and licensed driver, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks: egg coffee, local beer, raincoats(if needed), face-masks
We also offer tours to Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Sapa – Ha Giang. If you are interested, please contact us for a detailed itinerary:
- Full Day Limousine Tour of Ninh Binh, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave $55
- Ha Long Luxury Day Tour with 17-seat Fuso Limousine $69
- Ha Long Deluxe Day Tour with 35 – seat Classic Bus $59
- Ha Long 2 Days 1 Night 5 Star Cruise $195
- Sapa Half Day Motorbike Tour $ 65
- Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour $ 95